Free Community Day
- Saturday, April 7, 2018
- Museum of Art, 11:30 to 3:30 PM
Free Admission ALL DAY, activities from 11:30–3:30 PM
Join us for a Community Day with music and dance performances, drop-in artmaking, and workshops (limited space; sign up on site), inspired by the exhibition 体 Modern Images of the Body from East Asia. Free light refreshments, plus a food truck (bring $cash$)! All ages welcome.
11:30 AM—Story time with Forbes Library, Winslow Teaching Gallery
12:30 PM—Taiko drum performance, Atrium
1–2 PM & 2:30–3:30 PM—Art+Story comics workshop | Space limited; sign up at the Welcome Table
- ONGOING ACTIVITIES
- Welcome Table, First Floor, outside Sacerdote Gallery—Stop by to pick up a schedule of activities as well as Discovery Cards and sign up for our workshops. Also, let us know what you think about Community Day and help us plan for future family-friendly community programs. Share your thoughts and get on our mailing list for future events.
- Flipbook Photobooth, Atrium—Step into the mobile photo booth and get your body in motion to become the star of your own keepsake flipbook. While waiting for your flipbook to print, check out our campus and community partner booths and enjoy complimentary light refreshments!
- Make your Mark!, L18 Studio Classroom, Lower Level—Collaborate and get messy in the art studio (plastic aprons provided). Play with line and texture for a bold exploration using washable black paint.
- Calligraphy, Atrium
- Food Truck—Looking for more than a snack? Visit the food truck Sun Kim Bop parked outside the Museum doors for yummy Seoul Street Food! (Bring cash).