To keep the artwork safe, so all may enjoy it, we ask that Museum visitors follow these guidelines:
- Help us protect the art by staying an arm's-length away.
- Please leave oversized items, including backpacks and hard-frame baby carriers, in the coatroom.
- Help us take care of the art by leaving all food and drink in the lobby.
- Photography is encouraged, except where indicated.
- Sketching in the galleries with pencils is encouraged. We ask that you help us protect the art by not using pens or other materials.
Our goal is to provide all visitors with a great experience that keeps bringing them back to SCMA.