Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- CollageAnne RyanDecember 1951
- The Birth of RMB CityCao Fei2009
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961
- Reliquary with the Judgment of Solomon or the Martyrdom of Saint ValerieUnknownc. 1200–1210
- Untitled Frederick John Eversley1970
- SeascapeAlfred Thompson Bricher1874
- Eleven-headed KannonUnknownEdo period (1615–1868), 17th–18th century
- May, Post Break-UpShizu Saldamando2011
- Heads and Hands IIRichard Foster Yarde1992