SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- May, Post Break-UpShizu Saldamando2011
- Illuminated Page with Poetry of Omar KhayyamUnknown19th century
- SpringToko, Shinoda1978
- Chin & Eyes from the series Recycled RealitiesTom Youngca. 2000
- Mirror with Design of BirdsUnknownHan Dynasty (206 BCE–220 CE)
- Midget's Dream (with added banner)Max, Peter1967
- Horned OwlUnknownShang dynasty (17th–11th century BCE)
- Three Crosses, Christ Crucified Between the Two ThievesRembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn1653
- Smiling FaunUnknown1st century CE