Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Buzkashi, from the series MusharaffSaira Wasim2003–2004
- Smiling FaunUnknown1st century CE
- Orphan Man with Walking StickVincent van Gogh1882
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961
- UnknownUnknown20th century
- Three Crosses, Christ Crucified Between the Two ThievesRembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn1653
- Head of a Man Emma Cartwright Bourne1940
- Untitled Frederick John Eversley1970
- Departure of Lady Wenji from the Nomad CampPossibly Sheng MouYuan dynasty (1271–1368),14th century