SCMA's mission is to connect people to art, ideas and each other. We're committed to staying closely connected with you during this extraordinary time.
Effective Saturday, March 14, the museum galleries and other public spaces will be closed until further notice.
SCMA was set in motion 100 years ago
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
- Rolling PowerCharles Sheeler1939
- Market SceneDiego Rivera1930
- Fukagawa Susaki Jūmantsubo, from One Hundred Famous Views of EdoUtagawa Hiroshige1857
- Merchant from series of the Four Classes of SocietyUtagawa Toyokuni III1857
- Dublin SkyEvelyn Hofer1966
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961
- Cathedral at Rouen (La Cour d'Albane)Claude Monet1892–1894
- UnknownUnknown20th century
- Untitled Frederick John Eversley1970