Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
today’s hours: sunstarting August 27, Tues–Sun 11–4pmmonclosedtuestarting August 27, Tues–Sun 11–4pmwedstarting August 27, Tues–Sun 11–4pmthustarting August 27, Tues–Sun 11–4pmfristarting August 27, Tues–Sun 11–4pmsatstarting August 27, Tues–Sun 11–4pm
- Departure of Lady Wenji from the Nomad CampPossibly Sheng MouYuan dynasty (1271–1368),14th century
- In Grandmother's TimeThomas Eakins1876
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961
- SpringToko, Shinoda1978
- Rolling PowerCharles Sheeler1939
- Cathedral at Rouen (La Cour d'Albane)Claude Monet1892–1894
- May, Post Break-UpShizu Saldamando2011
- Untitled Frederick John Eversley1970
- Pascal's Triangle IVAgnes Denes 1974