Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Rolling PowerCharles Sheeler1939
- The DrinkerJan Steenca. 1660–1665
- A Word Made Flesh (Throat)Leslie Dill1994
- Illuminated Page with Poetry of Omar KhayyamUnknown19th century
- Mirror with Design of BirdsUnknownHan Dynasty (206 BCE–220 CE)
- Shell Vessel Koike Shōko1999
- Arts of Africa Installation | Chace Gallery 3rd FloorPhotography by Petegorsky/Gipe
- SeascapeAlfred Thompson Bricher1874
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961