Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Illuminated Page with Poetry of Omar KhayyamUnknown19th century
- Reliquary with the Judgment of Solomon or the Martyrdom of Saint ValerieUnknownc. 1200–1210
- Movement Yong Soon Min2008
- Reading the LegendLilly Martin Spencer1852
- May, Post Break-UpShizu Saldamando2011
- Ceremonial Axe Unknown late 19th century–early 20th century
- Arts of Africa Installation | Chace Gallery 3rd FloorPhotography by Petegorsky/Gipe
- Rolling PowerCharles Sheeler1939
- The DrinkerJan Steenca. 1660–1665