Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Horned OwlUnknownShang dynasty (17th–11th century BCE)
- Orphan Man with Walking StickVincent van Gogh1882
- Eleven-headed KannonUnknownEdo period (1615–1868), 17th–18th century
- Pascal's Triangle IVAgnes Denes 1974
- SpringToko, Shinoda1978
- The Birth of RMB CityCao Fei2009
- Southern Breeze, Clear Weather, from the series Thirty-six Views of Mount FujiKatsushika HokusaiEdo period (1615–1868), 1831
- Midget's Dream (with added banner)Max, Peter1967
- Untitled Frederick John Eversley1970