SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Heads and Hands IIRichard Foster Yarde1992
- Head of a Man Emma Cartwright Bourne1940
- A Word Made Flesh (Throat)Leslie Dill1994
- Untitled Frederick John Eversley1970
- Illuminated Page with Poetry of Omar KhayyamUnknown19th century
- The Birth of RMB CityCao Fei2009
- Market SceneDiego Rivera1930
- Three Crosses, Christ Crucified Between the Two ThievesRembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn1653
- Ancestral Spirit Chair Betye Saar1992