Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Head of a Woman Federigo Barocci1574
- Morning WavesReika, Iwami1978
- Reliquary with the Judgment of Solomon or the Martyrdom of Saint ValerieUnknownc. 1200–1210
- Eleven-headed KannonUnknownEdo period (1615–1868), 17th–18th century
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961
- Three Crosses, Christ Crucified Between the Two ThievesRembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn1653
- UnknownUnknown20th century
- Movement Yong Soon Min2008