SCMA's mission is to connect people to art, ideas and each other. We're committed to staying closely connected with you during this extraordinary time.
Effective Saturday, March 14, the museum galleries and other public spaces will be closed until further notice.
SCMA was set in motion 100 years ago
SCMA mounts a dynamic schedule of changing exhibitions
SCMA is a resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
The museum’s collection includes artworks dating from antiquity to the present, created by artists from around the world
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
- The Birth of RMB CityCao Fei2009
- Heads and Hands IIRichard Foster Yarde1992
- Reading the LegendLilly Martin Spencer1852
- Portrait of a Woman Lavinia Fontana ca. 1585–1599
- Surf FishermanMilton Avery1950
- Ancestral Spirit Chair Betye Saar1992
- Untitled Ashevak, Kenojuak1961
- Movement Yong Soon Min2008
- Market SceneDiego Rivera1930