Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Cathedral at Rouen (La Cour d'Albane)Claude Monet1892–1894
- Morning in the Bowl of NightAlma Thomas1973
- Southern Breeze, Clear Weather, from the series Thirty-six Views of Mount FujiKatsushika HokusaiEdo period (1615–1868), 1831
- SeascapeAlfred Thompson Bricher1874
- Ceremonial Axe Unknown late 19th century–early 20th century
- UnknownUnknown20th century
- Three Crosses, Christ Crucified Between the Two ThievesRembrandt Harmensz. van Rijn1653
- A Word Made Flesh (Throat)Leslie Dill1994
- Buzkashi, from the series MusharaffSaira Wasim2003–2004