Although SCMA's galleries are closed through December 2020 as part of "A Culture of Care" at Smith College, we have expanded the museum's digital resources and made them easily accessible.
Featuring unique and creative objects that have been sourced from artists, designers and makers around the globe
SCMA has launched a new online exhibition. This exhibition invites viewers to join the museum in looking back to look forward, as SCMA continues to refine what it means to be a museum in the 21st century.
SCMA is a virtual resource and connecting point for all visitors—both within the Smith College community and beyond
- Mrs. Edith MahonThomas Eakins 1904
- Buzkashi, from the series MusharaffSaira Wasim2003–2004
- Market SceneDiego Rivera1930
- Movement Yong Soon Min2008
- Black Sea copy.jpg
- A Word Made Flesh (Throat)Leslie Dill1994
- Southern Breeze, Clear Weather, from the series Thirty-six Views of Mount FujiKatsushika HokusaiEdo period (1615–1868), 1831
- Orphan Man with Walking StickVincent van Gogh1882
- May, Post Break-UpShizu Saldamando2011